This project is designed to test your knowledge of front-end web technologies and assess your ability to create front-end UI products with attention to details, cross-browser compatibility, standards, and reusability.
The goal of this exercise is to create a demo calendar application using React.
You should start by rendering a single month view of a calendar for the current month, along the lines of the illustration below:
- Ability to add "reminders" (max. 30 characters) for a day and time specified by the user. Also, include a city.
- Ability to edit reminders - including changing text, city, day and time.
- Add a weather service call from MetaWeather, AccuWeather or VisualCrossing and get the weather forecast (e.g. Rain) for the date of the calendar reminder based on the city.
- Expand the calendar to support more than the current month or year.
- Properly handle overflow when multiple reminders appear on the same date.
- Unit test the functionality: Ability to add "reminders" (max. 30 characters) for a day and time specified by the user. Also, include a city.
- Show us in the Readme all relevant information about your project.
- The project is completely focused on Front-end. Ignore the Back-end.
- Create your Calendar using the route
- Feel free to use small helper libraries for: -- UI Elements. -- Date/Time handling.
- You must create the calendar component yourself. Do not user calendar libraries like FullCalendar or Bootstrap Calendar.
- Provide working API keys to any external API you use.
- We have implemented Redux thunk for state management, but you may use any state manager you are familiar with.
- Show us your capabilities on CSS and styling, if possible.
How to deploy
yarn installto install all dependencies.
yarn runto run the app locally.
- You can find the project running on